Government Shutdown Assistance
Are you affected by the Government Shutdown?
We understand the hardships that can be caused by reduced income. Because of that, USECU is prepared to help members who may be affected by the government shutdown by working with them individually, on a case by case basis.
Examples of ways USECU may assist members are as follows:
- Refinance Loans from other institutions and lower payments
- Provide extensions or skip-a-pay options on loans
- Special Loans at great low rates
- Expedited approvals to Overdraft Lines of Credit
- Share Certificate withdrawals without a penalty
- Free BALANCE Financial Counseling
Please call us (312) 922-5310 or stop by one of our branch offices for personalized assistance. We are ready to help.