Home Banking First Time Enrollment
First time user of Home Banking?
If you haven't logged in before, you will be walked through a One-Time Only registration process.
- Enter your member number and the last four digits of your social security number.
- Once logged in, review home banking terms and conditions and click agree to complete the registration.
- You will be asked to select a password. This can be a combination of numbers and characters but has to be 8 characters in length. Confirm the new password.
- The last step is to choose three Challenge/Response questions. This is a security feature to be utilized for forgotten password verification purposes. When you log in to Home Banking, it will require your member number and your newly selected 8-character password.
After logging in successfully, you may use the help links that are presented on each page. For example, select the Pay Bills tab and click on the help link for detailed content driven information.
Unauthorized use of these systems is strictly prohibited and is subject to prosecution under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and Title 18, U.S. Code Sec. 1001 and 1030. PM Systems Corporation may monitor and audit usage of this system. All persons are hereby notified that the use of this system constitutes consent to such monitoring and auditing.
Phishing Email Alert
Phishing attacks continue to target the financial industry, and the number of attacks is on the rise.
- Phishing is an attempt to criminally and fraudulently acquire sensitive information, such as usernames, passwords, and credit cards details, by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication.
USECU will never send an email requesting personal account information. If you see an email supposedly sent by USECU requesting personal account information, it is a phishing scam.