CU/America is a wholly owned and controlled subsidiary of USECU and 7 other credit unions.
CU/America knows that each member has specific needs, so they strive to meet those needs with quality service and individual attention. CU/America prides itself in giving you the mortgage information, loan options and convenient assistance you're looking for.
With a variety of loan programs and an established network of lenders behind them, we will find the loan that best suits your needs at a very competitive rate. CU/America offers conforming, non-conforming and government loan programs.
Through the formation of CU/America, USECU is able to offer a full complement of Mortgage Loan Programs including:
- First Time Home Buyer Programs
- 15, 20, and 30 Year Fixed Rate Programs
- 5 and 7 Year Balloons
- Fixed Rate Home Equity Loans.*
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM's) and more
Please visit the CU/America website for more details.
* Other rates and terms available, subject to change without notice.. New home equity loans only. Membership eligibility required. Rates are subject to credit qualifications. If borrower cancels, closes, or pays off a fixed rate Home Equity loan within first year of loan, all costs associated with loan will be charged to borrower as a penalty fee. Loans offered must be for owner occupied home in Illinois and Indiana. Property insurance required. Flood insurance may be required. Consult your tax advisor regarding deductibility of interest.