Auto Buying Resources
When you are ready to buy a car, look to USECU to provide the resources and expertise you need to select and purchase a vehicle.
Auto Research Links
Obtain vehicle history reports to ensure your next used car purchase is a good one.
Offers True Market Value pricing, unbiased car reviews, ratings, and expert advice to help you get a fair deal.
- Kelley Blue Book
Find your car's wholesale and trade-in value.
- N.A.D.A. Appraisal Guides
Get pricing information for all types of vehicles, including autos, trucks, vans, SUVs, motorcycles, snowmobiles, boats and RVs.
- State of Illinois ~ Secretary of State
Check out publications, download forms, brochures, FAQs, vehicle information; utilize online services such as renewing your license, etc.
Auto Loan Calculators
- General Loan Calculator - Use this calculator to help determine payments and savings.
- Rate vs Rebate Calculator - Use this calculator to determine which is the better deal - the dealer's special financing rate with no rebate or USECU financing with the rebate.
- Amortizing Loan Calculator - Use the loan amortization calculator to determine periodic payments, interest due, and reduction in principle.