Online Bill Pay
USECU’s Bill Pay service is free to all members with a checking account! Pay your bills conveniently and efficiently, 24 hours a day, from your computer. No more checks to write, envelopes to lick or stamps to buy!
Bill Pay features:
- Most payments are received in two business days
- Receive and pay electronic bills (e-bills)
- Avoid the costly expenses of ordering checks and buying stamps
- Security - No need to worry about lost or misplaced mail
- Flexibility - Log onto your account and view activity anytime
- Ease - Once you set up your payees you can pay your bills with a click of the mouse
- Control - It's your choice! Send a one-time payment or set up a bill to be automatically paid at a later date.
- Notifications - set up email alert messages for payment reminders, account notifications and important dates
Online Bill Pay is simple to set up and safe to use. Begin paying your bills online today!
How to Enroll in Online Bill Pay
To enroll, log in to Home Banking then select Bill Pay to get started automatically.